Monday, March 2, 2009

the Weekend







Saturday:
Well I thought that Saturday was going to turn out be a Het Vok of the Northwest, but in actuality it was very tame. Due to the Banana Belt race the following day. It was a very nice chat pace.

Sunday:
I had an " I love where I live, ride". I ended up riding solo yesti and had a great deal of time to ponder random thoughts. All the while, I had scenery that may people have to travel miles to get. views from where I came from, where I was going, as well as left, right and center. gotta love a false flat followed by a steep ass roller that you loose momentum at the bottom of the rise, that will build character. I ended up spending the last 30 min in the rain, but who am I to complain. Speaking of complaining... Bud, if you every find your way to this blog, no more whining, eh? Hope your race went well. Couldn't help but think how much you would have liked this ride. Definitely an escape from chasing Thurlow around for an hour.

No comments: