Friday, November 2, 2007

Belgium the land of the hard men


Many countries have roots in cycling. But Belgium is where the hard men come from. Belgium produces the racers that endure the cold, the rain and the cobbles. From this country has also come one of the leading team cycle clothing manufacturers. Bio- Racer. Now Bio-Racer is coming to the US. Bio-Racer USA has been established to bring the most innovative custom team clothing to the USA. Our web site is under construction, but don't hesistate to email us. We will send you a PDF file catalog and give custom price quotes. We are devoted to make the ordering process as easy as possible! More to come in the future

2 comments:

PEANUT said...

I raced on your clothes last year when i was with Belgian's pro womens team Lotto-Belisol and I LOVED the clothes. SOOO glad you guys are now available in USA.
Best,
christine

W.P. said...

I am starting a new brand and trying to find a novel and fresh product that I can attach my logo to. Any ideas or projects or contacts for me? My brand is called OVERCOME and my intended customers are runners/active lifestyle. I am open to innovative ideas.

I look foward to your response. Thanks!

Christopher Giannetto
cgparade@hotmail.com
585-638-0957